With online learning on the rise, it’s more important than ever that our online classroom is user-friendly, reliable, and meets the needs of the busy OEHS professionals we serve. To continue to support the needs of our learners, in July 2021 we launched a new learning management system (LMS).
To prepare you for this upgrade, we wanted to give you a sense of what will change, what will stay the same, and what actions you might want to take.
What will change
- More intuitive user experience
- Robust online catalog with easily searchable content
- Easier credit claiming process to update your AIHA transcript
What will stay the same
- Continue to access the online classroom through https://learning.aiha.org
- Continue to use the same login credentials
- Any in-progress coursework will carry over
- The AIHA Education Transcript remains the primary tracking mechanism for educational activity
- Consider logging into your AIHA profile to be sure your contact information is updated. There are quite a few AIHA user experience upgrades in 2021, and we want to be sure we are communicating with you the way you prefer.
- If you want to retain copies of your individual AIHA course certificates stored in the LMS, please plan to download them by the end of May 2021. The AIHA transcript remains the official tracking record for educational activity, so these certificates will not carry over to the new LMS.
We’re excited about the potential this new LMS brings to our offerings and can’t wait to share it with you! If you have any questions about the transition, please don’t hesitate to connect with our eLearning Team at DLAssistant@aiha.org.