Strengthen your business by supporting your staff
An essential part of running an organization at optimal performance is being able to provide staff with the necessary resources and tools needed to network, learn and advance themselves. Becoming an AIHA organizational member does just that. It provides a useful and cost-effective means for staff to access the multitude of resources we provide, as well as the reputation associated with being an AIHA member.
I have so many expenses, is membership worth the cost?
For $999 for the whole year, covering up to three employees...yes!
The investment in your organization and your employees pays you back in the long run.
Did you know that AIHA organizational members receive more than $2000 in savings? By taking advantage of everything available to members, your membership dues pay for itself. Making the investment in your business and staff is a solid commitment to the professional development and growth of your business.
The benefits & value of membership
Be visible and connected by being listed on our online organizational, membership and leadership directories.
- Network on Catalyst, our online virtual community and discussion forum for IH professionals and industry experts.
- Benefit from the use of an organizational member logo to use on your website or letterhead.
- Stay informed with a monthly subscription to The Synergist and Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene (including archives)
- Save money on educational and marketplace discounts.
There are no additional administrative fees for membership and no additional costs to actively participate on the more than 48+ technical and professional development volunteer groups.
What's Covered in My Membership?
Up to 3 of your employees receive:
The organization receives:
- A webinar of choice
- One AIHce OnDemand bundle
- Listing on the Online Organizational Membership Directory
- 10% 1st Marketplace publication order
- Use of AIHA Organizational Member Logo
- Organizational Membership Certificate
AIHA Code of Conduct Acknowledgement
This document outlines the Code of Conduct for all members and volunteers of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and summarizes the behavior expected of members and volunteers representing AIHA in any forum, mailing list, public meetings, or private correspondence. We ask that our members and volunteers read and submit the acknowledgement via the online form.
AIHA dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes but may be partially deductible as a business expense. Dues are not refundable. AIHA estimates that 6% of your dues are not deductible because of AIHA's lobbying activities on behalf of its members. AIHF and AGF are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Contributions to either may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.