Optimize the well-being and productivity of your employees with ergonomics education resources from AIHA University.
Developed by OEHS professionals, these resources will help you learn how to build a successful ergonomics program including the scientific application of theory, principles, and data methods.
March 21-24, 2022 | In-person Event
July 11-15, 2022 | Virtual Event
September 26-29, 2022 | In-person Event
- Adapting Your Ergonomics Program to the Hybrid Work Environment
- Understanding and Controlling Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Ergonomics Bundle (AIHce EXP 2021 OnDemand)
- The Impact of Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders on the Opioid Crisis (AIHce EXP 2021 OnDemand)
- Research Roundup Ergonomics (AIHce EXP 2021 OnDemand)
- An Ergonomics Guide to Computer Workstations, 3rd edition
- Handbook of Standards and Guidelines in Ergonomics and Human Factors
Volunteer Groups Bodies of Work
- The Facts About Ergonomics - Dispelling Myths
- An Ergonomics Guide to Computer Workstations Infographic
- Home Health Care Aides: Occupational Health and Safety Challenges and Opportunities