Thank you for contributing to the SynergistNOW blog!
Here are a few guidelines to help you develop your post:
- If you have a great idea for a blog post, please submit a short description of your post to the editors before you begin to write. We’ll reach out to let you know if you’re on the right track.
- Content should be designed to benefit, interest, or inform industrial hygienists and related professionals. Ask yourself, is this content useful? Visit our blog site to get a feel for the type of blogs we’ve posted thus far.
- The intention of this blog is to provide multiple perspectives on the issues affecting OEHS professionals, so please share original content or your take on existing content using friendly, easy-to-understand language.
- Please do not submit content with a sole focus on the direct promotion of a company, product, or service.
- Do not overload your blog post with links. Too many links can make your blog look like an advertisement.
- Your post should be roughly between 300-500 words in length. Longer posts are welcome, but please try to keep it at a max of 1,000 words.
- We want you to get credit for your post! Your name will be included in the byline of your post. Please provide a short bio and photo with your blog contribution; this will be included at the bottom of your post. Photos will be sized to 120x120px, so if you’d like to control the cropping/sizing, please provide your image at that size.
- We will consider publishing a relevant graphic with your post unless one is provided. Pictures should be in either .JPG or .PNG format, original size preferred. Animation is not accepted.
- Your post must be submitted in final format in a word document. AIHA retains the right to edit and approve content before posting.
- Your post will be published on the SynergistNOW site once approved by the editor-in-chief. The date of publication is per the discretion of AIHA, unless otherwise specified.
If you have any questions, please email Ed Rutkowski, editor-in-chief of The Synergist.