Information, Training and Knowledge for OEHS Professionals Worldwide
Our continuing education opportunities provide you with quality, world-class conferences, expositions and training systems. We designed our education programs with OEHS professionals in mind, and we work to anticipate change and employ cutting-edge techniques to be the best source for your educational needs.
Training Solutions for every IH and OEHS Professional
- Meetings and Conferences: AIHce, AIHA Fall Conference, AIHA/MIHA OH+EHS Conference + Exhibition, Future Leaders Institute (FLI)
- e-Learning: Webinars, AIHce: REPLAY, Courses, eLearning Subscription, Virtual Conferences, AIHce OnDemand
- Face-to-Face Training, On-Site Training, International Training, Road Course and Symposia
- Upcoming Courses
Partnerships and Co-Sponsored Events
AIHA is continuously striving to bring you current up-to-date information and topics of interest via a variety of continuing education courses. To that end, we have formed strategic partnerships with authoritative organizations that may aid in the further development of the industrial hygiene and occupational and environmental health and safety industry.
- Established in 1953, the British Occupational Hygiene Society’s (BOHS) aim is simple: to help reduce work-related ill health by promoting public and professional awareness, good practice and standards, and researching and advancing education in the science of occupational health and hygiene. Visit BOHS for a complete listing of current and upcoming educational activities and events.
- International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA) provides an online library of IOHA newsletters, reference guides, conference abstracts, workshop proceedings and notes, WHO and ILO documents, and other information.
- Air and Waste Management Association (A&WMA) offers an E-Learning Center that provides engaging and active learning formats you can utilize from the convenience of your home or office while studying at your own pace. Interact with other professionals and qualified instructors, as the experts guide you through course readings, problem sets, and discussions. Visit the A&WMA E-Learning Center for additional information.
is an online hub for professional education in occupational hygiene. Here you can find training materials, learn how to become qualified in occupational hygiene, or develop your career alongside an international community. Visit OHLearning.com for additional information.