Control has special meaning for professionals dedicated to anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, controlling, and confirming protection from occupational health and safety hazards.
Take control of your workplace hazards with these education resources from AIHA University.
NEW Virtual PDCs
- Identifying Welding Exposures and Controls
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
Electrical Safe Work Practices With Application of NFPA 70E (2021 Edition)
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Eastern Time)
These live events have concluded. Please visit the AIHA Marketplace for Virtual PDC Recording options.
- EIH III: Case Studies in the Application of Industrial Hygiene Control Methods
- Welding: An Exercise in Applied Industrial Hygiene
- Safety Management Bundle (AIHce EXP 2020 OnDemand)
- Current Studies in Respirator Fit-Testing and Performance (AIHce EXP 2019 OnDemand)
- Scientific Research Studies in PPE - Performance Challenges (AIHce EXP 2019 OnDemand
- Heat Stress: Assessment and Control
- Turning Numbers into Knowledge: Sensors for Safety, Health, Well-being, and Productivity
- Campus Laboratory Hazards and Tragedies – Unique Challenges and Solutions
- Designing Dust Hoods for Better Dust Containment
- Developing Respirator Cartridge Change Schedules
- ANSI/ASSP Z10–2019 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Industrial Ventilation Workbook, 7th edition
- Industrial Hygiene Workbook: The Occupational Health Sciences, 6th edition
- Direct-Reading Colorimetric Indicator Tube Manual, 3rd edition