Exposure to indoor air pollutants or lack of fresh air can cause short and long-term health effects.
Help keep our workspaces, schools, and homes healthy with these indoor air quality resources from AIHA University.
eLearning Courses & Certificate Programs
- EIH II: Practical Applications of OEHS Math
- Field Use of Direct Reading Instruments for the Detection of Gases and Vapors-Operations Level
- Exposure Assessment: Indoor Environmental Quality/Indoor Air Quality Bundle
- Exposure Assessment: Sampling & Analysis Bundle
- IAQ and HVAC Workbook, 4th edition
- The IAQ Investigator's Guide, 3rd edition
- Field Guide for the Determination of Biological Contaminants in Environmental Samples, 2nd edition
- Recognition, Evaluation, and Control of Indoor Mold, 2nd edition
*An AIHA University eLibrary subscription grants you unlimited online access to 50 of AIHA’s best-selling publications! Search by topic to tap into the resources you need, right when you need them. LEARN MORE.