Exposure to indoor air pollutants or lack of fresh air can cause short and long-term health effects.
Help keep our workspaces, schools, and homes healthy with these indoor air quality resources from AIHA University.
AIHce EXP Rebroadcasts - NEW Events!
An Evaluation of Common Chemical Contaminants in the Air
April 20, 2021 | 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
Sampling and Analytical Challenges in Meeting Ever Lower OELs for Metals and Metalloids
April 29, 2021 | 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
These rebroadcasts have concluded. Please visit the AIHA Marketplace for onDemand session recording options.
Online Courses & Certificate Programs
- Certificate Program: Field Use of Direct Reading Instruments for the Detection of Gases and Vapors-Operations Level
- EIH II: Practical Applications of OEHS Math
- Assessment, Sampling, and Testing for Indoor Microbes PDC Recording
- Exposure Assessment: Indoor Environmental Quality/Indoor Air Quality Bundle
- Exposure Assessment: Sampling & Analysis Bundle
- IAQ and HVAC Workbook, 4th edition
- The IAQ Investigator's Guide, 3rd edition
- Field Guide for the Determination of Biological Contaminants in Environmental Samples, 2nd edition
- Recognition, Evaluation, and Control of Indoor Mold, 2nd edition
*An AIHA University eLibrary subscription grants you unlimited online access to 50 of AIHA’s best-selling publications! Search by topic to tap into the resources you need, right when you need them. LEARN MORE.