As new technologies emerge, OEHS professionals are challenged with new health hazards being introduced into the workplace.
Keep current on the latest in nanotechnology, 3D printers, biological engineering, and more to identify the appropriate control strategies that will serve our changing workforce.
AIHce EXP Rebroadcasts – NEW Events!
The Future of Work and the Re-Imagined Industrial Hygiene Profession
March 16, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
The Future of Machine Learning in IH - Modern Predictive Modeling Approaches
March 18, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
These rebroadcasts have concluded. Please visit the AIHA Marketplace for onDemand session recording options.
- How to Assess and Manage Nanomaterial Risks - Offered as part of Virtual AIHce EXP 2021
- Environmental Surface Disinfectants in Health Care – Part 1
- Environmental Surface Disinfectants in Health Care – Part 2
- Evaluating Indoor Surface Contamination - Offered as part of Virtual AIHce EXP 2021
- Women in IH Leadership Summit Recordings – Managing Change and Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Emissions, Exposure, and Health Impact of 3D Printing Processes PDC Recording
AIHce OnDemand Bundles
- IH Program Management: Total Worker Health Bundle (AIHce EXP 2020 OnDemand)
- Regulation & Public Policy Bundle (AIHce EXP 2020 OnDemand)
- The Future of Machine Learning in IH - Modern Predictive Modeling Approaches (AIHce EXP 2020 OnDemand)
- Effective Use of Big Data (AIHce EXP 2019 OnDemand)
- Ventilation, Surface Disinfection, and PPE Considerations for the IP and IH
- Opioids and Protection of Workers Involved in Opioid Response
- Asbestos and Nanoparticles: Using Benchmark Dose Methodology for Risk Assessment
- An Introduction to Big Data and Data Analytics
- Disinfectant Exposure Reduction and Control
- Guidelines for the Selection and Use of Environmental Surface Disinfectants in Healthcare
- An Ergonomics Guide to Computer Workstations, 3rd edition
- Incident Safety and Health Management Handbook, 2nd edition
- Recognition, Evaluation, and Control of Legionella in Building Water Systems
- The Role of the Industrial Hygienist in a Pandemic
- Technical Framework: A Resource for Respiratory Protection Programs
- Technical Framework: Emergency Preparedness and Response for the Industrial Hygienist
- Strategic Framework: Enterprise Risk Management
For even more resources and industry news related to emerging issues, visit the AIHA marketplace.