Tap into AIHA University’s comprehensive exposure assessment resources developed by leading OHS experts. With education ranging from introductory to advanced, we’ve got you covered.
NEW! Online Events
Dermal Exposure Assessment Virtual Conference
October 6, 8, 13, & 15, 2020
Learn the key steps to performing a dermal exposure assessment, including qualitative, semi-quantitative, and quantitative approaches.
This event has concluded. Recordings will be available for purchase in November 2020. To be notified, please sign up here.
Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene – Now Virtual - SOLD OUT
November 9-13, 2020
Gain exposure to the broad field of industrial hygiene with this 5-day course including sampling and workshop sessions, hands-on lab experiences, demo sessions, and problem-solving exercises.
eLearning Courses and Certificate Programs
- How to Assess and Manage Nanomaterial Risks
- Introduction to IH Analytical Chemistry
- Intermediate Topics in IH Analytical Chemistry
- Occupational Exposure Assessment Certificate Program
- Welding: An Exercise in Applied Industrial Hygiene
- Challenging Incident Investigation Paradigms
- Empowering Industrial Hygienists with Systems Thinking for ISO 45001
- Exposure Assessment and Engineering Control Evaluations: Lessons learned from Additive Manufacturing Field Studies
- Industrial Hygiene Statistics-The Next Generation
- The Ear Poisons: An Introduction to Ototoxicants
OnDemand Session Recordings
- Biosafety Bundle (AIHce EXP 2019 OnDemand)
- Exposure Assessment: Sampling & Analysis Bundle (AIHce EXP 2020 OnDemand)
- Exposure Assessment Strategies Bundle (AIHce EXP 2020 OnDemand)
- Indoor Environmental Quality/Indoor Air Quality Bundle (AIHce EXP 2020 OnDemand)
- What Is Total Worker Exposure, and Why Is It Important to the Practice of Occupational and Industrial Hygiene? (AIHce EXP 2019 OnDemand)
- A Strategy for Assessing and Managing Occupational Exposures, 4th edition
- Essentials of Exposure Assessment - 2020 Bundle
- Mathematical Models for Estimating Occupational Exposure to Chemicals, 2nd Edition
- Odor Thresholds for Chemicals with Established Occupational Health Standards, 3rd edition
Framework – FREE Resource!
For even more resources and industry news related to exposure assessment, visit the AIHA marketplace.