The AIHA Distinguished Lecturer (DL) Program is a modification and expansion of AIHA’s former “Speakers Bureau.” Individuals interested in becoming a Distinguished Lecturer (DL) must be an AIHA Member.
DL applications are accepted on a semi-annual basis every January 31 and July 31. All submissions are evaluated by the Fellows SIG Review Committee, and notification of the review committee’s decision on applications received by the semi-annual deadline will be sent out in March and September.
We ask that you:
- Submit the name of your presentation and include a brief explanation describing the key points of your presentation. (Note: you may submit up to three presentations.)*
- Submit a sample of each presentation (either a PowerPoint or PDF) – the sample does not have to be the entire presentation*
- Include a brief professional bio (not to exceed 250 words)*
- Please submit a photograph/headshot
- Include your “LinkedIn” and “Twitter” account information if you want others to have access to additional information about your professional background
Note that the review process occurs throughout the year. You will be notified by the end of each quarter regarding the status of your application. Once you are approved, you will be an AIHA Distinguished Lecturer for three years from the date of your acceptance notification. To remain active, you must resubmit your application for review every three years to ensure timeliness and quality of presentations and content.
If you have any questions about the selection process, please email [email protected].