Serving the Changing Workforce Vision Statements
- IH professionals are aware of the importance of non-traditional exposure profiles (i.e., multiple employers, gig work, telecommuting).
- IH professionals are aware of the changing workforce (i.e., aging, chronic disease).
- IH professionals are aware of the causes that are shaping changes in the workforce (global economic shifts, migration) to better understand implications of the changes.
- AIHA Newsletters help keep people stay on top of the latest news and updates within AIHA and the IH/OEHS industry.
- Content Portfolio Advisory Group (CPAG) helps advance AIHA’s mission and values by providing input and advice to the AIHA Board and staff regarding the content AIHA provides to members and other stakeholders. Content may include documents, articles, white papers, fact sheets, publications and more. Here you can find information on how you can contribute to the development and advocacy of AIHA content.
- Risk Committee supports and promotes the application of human health risk assessment to better understand and control the hazards found within workplace and environmental settings.
- Exposure Assessment Strategies Committee provides leadership in the field of exposure assessment and strategies for environmental health, safety, and industrial hygiene professionals.
- Ergonomics Committee provides a forum to advance the use of ergonomic principles in the practice of industrial hygiene and to exchange and disseminate to health professionals and the community ideas and information about ergonomics and human factors.
- Social Concerns Committee provides a forum for identifying, discussing, and sharing with the AIHA community on a variety of social issues related to occupational and environmental health.
- Healthcare Working Group creates a forum for health care EH&S professionals to discuss issues of concern, share best practices, and promote positive change.
- Women in IH Working Group provides a platform for professional women to support career development, promote leadership skills, and to share information relevant to women working in industrial hygiene.