Type of Study/Workplace Needed
- Cleaning and disinfecting chemicals among healthcare workers – Acute respiratory effects
- Exposure to styrene among boat or wind blade manufacturers – respiratory health effects.
- Advanced Manufacturing – robotics, 3D printing, other additive manufacturing
- Silica Exposure – granite countertops
- Vape Shops
- Opioids – first responders, HCW, others
- Healthcare Workers – Nurses/nursing assistants (job stress, lower extremity disorders, long work hours)
- Coal tar sealants during pavement sealing
- Respiratory and musculoskeletal exposures in shipyards
- Occupational Exposures in Upstream Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- Evaluating the effect(s) of prolonged heat exposure on cognitive performance/ Underground or surface mines
- Design and implementation of a fatigue management system/ All mine types
- Understanding the prevalence, cost and functional outcomes of illnesses and chronic disease in mining/ All mine types
- Beyond compliance. Improving monitoring of worker exposures in mining using a risk-based approach.
Sign Up Form