This handy guide will help you design a robust assessment capable of detecting Legionella amplification sites that pose a hazard to workers and the general public.
- Background on Legionella.
- Assessing Legionella risks and sources.
- Evaluating prevention, control, and remediation efforts.
- Responding to a Legionnaires' Disease outbreak.
- Additional considerations for healthcare and competent professionals and technicians.
- Legionella guidelines, standards, and regulations.
- Appendices containing definitions, acronyms, water treatment technologies, and more!