Target Audience: IH/OEHS or public audience
Right for Me? Choose this format if you want to share OEHS information, trends, technology, and best practices with a live audience outside of our AIHce conference program.
- Typical duration options include: 60; 90; and 120 minutes
- Webinar Formats can include:
- Interview Webinar: Moderator interviews expert in the field on a topic, based on pre-determined questions
- Panel Webinar: a panel of up to 3 experts come together to discuss a topic, offering different perspectives. A moderator is helpful to facilitate the discussion
- Presentation Webinar: One or more presenters, typically presenting on discrete parts of a topic
- Recommend time allotted to learner questions during or at the end of the presentation
Submission & Approval Process Guidelines for University Webinars
Step 1: Staff review internal data to determine topical priorities for AIHA University Webinars and determine the total amount of webinar programming to be offered each year. Factors we look at include:
- Gap Analysis, member or subscriber needs assessments/surveys
- Synergist topics/search items
- Upcoming publications, technical frameworks
- Committee Business Plans
- Sales Data for existing products
- Budget for execution
Step 2: Staff reaches out to SMEs in priority topical areas to gauge interest in collaborating.
Step 3: Webinar Description Form is provided to potential presenters
- Learning Objectives, learning levels, and topics
- Preferred Timing and Duration
Step 4: Once the form is received, the webinar topic is evaluated based on identified topical priorities and feasibility is evaluated based on capacity and time to adequately market the program.
Step 5: Webinar Decision Made by Staff
- Move ahead with scheduling webinar
- Refer webinar to another internal group (Synergist webinar series, Product Stewardship Society, etc.)
- Hold webinar topic for future year
- Decline the webinar
Ready to submit your idea?
Please check out the AIHA University before submitting a proposal to avoid proposing a product that we already offer. You may want to contact us about product viability prior to submitting a proposal as we know our market and can help you focus your proposal.