Goals and Objectives
Provide information relevant to methods and techniques of risk training and communication.
- Discuss and make recommendations or take required action on training and risk communication issues within AIHA.
- Provide education and training on issues and effective methods of training and risk communication.
- Identify and respond to occupational and environmental health training needs and risk communication issues.
- Identify, evaluate, and comment on training and communication methods proposed in legislation, regulations, and standards.
- Identify "hot topic" issues on which AIHA position statements need to be developed.
- Promote employee awareness of safe and healthy work practices through use of effective training and risk communication techniques.