- In Draft Risk Evaluation for Asbestos, EPA Finds "Unreasonable Risk" to Workers, Others
- OSHA, Partner Organizations to Spotlight Grain Storage, Handling Hazards
- Chemical Information Portal Update Seeks to Improve Functionality
- U.K. Government: Worker Protections Continue Following "Brexit"
- OSHA Rules on Emergency Response, Workplace Violence Remain Stalled
- European Chemicals Agency Proposes OEL for Lead, Notations for Diisocyanates
- European Chemicals Agency Urges Companies to Prepare for "No-Deal" Brexit
- New Guidance Compares U.S., Canadian HazCom Requirements
- Researcher Sketches Grim Outlook for Fight Against “Superbugs”
- ECHA: Companies Should Prepare for "No Deal" Scenario Ahead of Brexit
- ECHA Adds Six New Substances of Very High Concern
- EU Report: Companies Need to Improve Chemical Safety Information for Supply Chains
- UN Publishes 7th Revised Edition of the GHS "Purple Book"