Join us June 1-3, 2020 with live-streaming sessions from Atlanta, GA. Virtual Professional Development Courses are also available May 30, 31, and June 4.
- Save on travel expenses AND your registration
- Earn additional CM credits via AIHce OnDemand (included with full registration)
- Access exclusive interviews with presenters, sponsors, and special guests
- Engage with your peers through virtual chat
- Train your team with one full or PDC registration plus low additional participant fees – up to an 80% savings per person!
- Live-stream keynote presentation from Dr. Sudip Bose
- Robust program with up to 3 concurrent sessions per time block
- Individual sessions available for purchase to fit within your budget – just $59 each!
I found this to be a great way to get the education (and the CM points) in a cost-effective way."
I enjoyed being able to attend the conference from home without the addition costs of travel."
The sessions offered were interesting and relevant, with topics appealing to both researchers and practitioners. Having the chat option to visit with other participants and to ask questions of the speakers was beneficial (and fun!)."