Gain insight into the variables that affect the human perception to chemical odors in the occupational environment.
This resource provides important reference information for chemicals with occupational exposure values, focusing on the anatomy and physiology of odor, odor perception, odor character, and a literature review of odor threshold methodology.
- New odor threshold values
- Global exposure limits
- Expanded odor descriptors
- Description of quality threshold studies
- Information on estimating thresholds
- Summary of interindividual variability in threshold values
- Modeling of thresholds based upon molecular structure
- And so much more!